160 to 225kVA (480V)160 to 200kVA (400V), full capacity can go up to 1125KVA for 480V system and 1000KVA for 400V system.
Galaxy VM is a highly efficient and easy-to-deploy 3-phase UPS ideal for data centers and industrial applications. Deploying the latest in technology, it lowers energy costs through high efficiency normal mode or ECOnversion™ mode. State-of-the-art electrical performance options, such as wide input voltage range, high overload, short-circuit capacities, and integrated back-feed protection, allow it to seamlessly integrate into your electrical network to provide excellent power quality. Highly compact, it also integrates well with facility monitoring systems and smart grid requirements, offering energy storage like VRLA, Lithium-ion, and NiCad battery that tailors the solution to your specific needs. It features top and bottom cable entry, full front service access, back-to-the-wall installation, and includes start-up services, making Galaxy VM easy to deploy, install, and maintain.
- Energy storage flexibility - Conventional flooded, VRLA, Nicad, Li-ion battery offers along with different charging modes allow tailoring to specific back-up requirements.
- Modular-based design - Allows replacement of UPS modules and batteries
- Flexible Design - Available in a wide range of configurations to suit any operating environment
- Robust operation - No power derating in kW up to 40°C or 104°F.
- Parallel-redundant capability - Powers the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies and redundant fan design to increase system redundancy.
- Parallel-capacity capability - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Advanced electrical features - Excellent power conditioning, very low harmonic distortion through IGBT rectifier, input power factor correction, and high power efficiency
- 5x8 Start-up service included - Required for full coverage of factory warranty
- Top and bottom cable entry - Allows cabling from the top and bottom without the need of additional cabinets providing footprint savings and flexibility to the installation.
- Wheel mounted - Allows for ease of handling during installation.
- Swappable batteries - Allows quick addition of runtime capacity or replacement of existing battery modules. Installed modules are automatically recognized by the system.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- LCD graphics touch screen display - Full color text and mimic diagrams that easily display modes of operation, systems parameters and alarms.
- Mimic Diagram - Allows instant access to the status of the UPS.
- Integrated network management - Provides complete remote monitoring and control of the UPS. Enables you to monitor remote UPS's from a web browser or industry standard Network Management System.
- EcoStruxure IT Expert - From your smartphone or computer, connect to our cloud-based, do-it-yourself monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts and key information in real time, providing a unified view of even highly distributed physical infrastructure environments. Optimize your uptime and maintenance planning, and anticipate infrastructure issues before they occur with advanced analytics and performance benchmarking. Available in select countries. To learn more, visit
a target="_blank" href="http://www.ecostruxureit.com" ecostruxureit.com /a .
- Seismic compliance - These all-steel enclosures meet IBC Zone 2 seismic rating.
- Internal backfeed protection - Increase system defense from power anomolies.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose based on your needs.
- ENERGY STAR for UPS - Establishes that the efficiency of the UPS is in the top 25% of the market as verified by third party testing
- EU CoC for UPS - Ensures that UPSs sold in the EU are highly efficient
- High efficiency - High efficiency rates that remain stable even at lower operating power levels
- Input power factor correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- ECOnversion mode - Operating mode that ensures ultra high efficiency while charging the batteries, conditioning the load power factor and ensuring a Class 1 output voltage regulation.