Discover Altivar Process ATV900
About Altivar Process ATV900The next generation of variable speed drives, Altivar Process is designed to deliver IIoT benefits. A smart, connected EcoStruxure-ready Drive with built-in intelligence to gather data and share information to the enterprise level, the Altivar Process can improve operational efficiency, profitability and reduce total cost of ownership (TCO).
As the only range on the market providing a common platform from 0.75 kW to 2600 kW in all voltages, Altivar Process is easy-to-use with a consistent experience for usability, functionality, and performance, and the added value of peace of mind and flexibility delivered through Drives Services. Designed to assist OEMs, system integrators, and industrial process owners, Altivar Process drives improve process performance by enabling full information and operational technology convergence.
Benefits of Altivar Process ATV900Bring intelligence to your system by enabling your assets to provide advanced process data for smarter operations.
Enhance equipment effectivenessImprove your productivity and availability by up to 20%.
Energy managementOptimize and reduce your energy consumption by up to 30%.
Asset managementEnhance your asset management by 20% and reduce downtime with smart maintenance.
Getting started with ATV Process
Using the webserver
Setting a maintenance event
Setting the ramps switching
Plugging into IIoT with Altivar Process variable speed driveSee how the Altivar Process variable speed drives are designed and built to embrace the Industrial Internet of Things.
Maximize the performance with ACVCACVC (Adaptive Cascade Vector Control) is the New Motor Control, a revolutionary improvement in the last decades in the motor control industry by Schneider Electric.
• Power range: 0.75 kW to 2600 kW
• Voltage range: 200 – 400 – 690 V Three-phase
• Motor type: Induction, PM, Reluctance, IE2-IE3-IE4 motors
• Motor control type: Open and closed-loop
• THDI: THDi < 48%(Embedded), THDi<10% or THDi<5% with Passive filter or multi-pulse supply, THDi<= 3% with Low Harmonic module
• Safety: STO - SS1, SS2, SOS, SLS, SMS, SBC, SDI (SIL3 Ple)
• Master-slave load sharing
• Hoisting management
• High accuracy torque control
• Embedded dual-port ethernet
• Advanced safety
• WebServer — DHCP with native EtherNet
• Adaptive Cascade Vector Control - ACVC
• Fast Device Replacement
• Energy monitoring with current sensor
• Achilles L2 cyber-security
• High-speed hoisting
• Brake logic control
• Rope slack handling
• DC injection for fast stop
• IGBT monitoring
• STO: Safe Torque Off
• SLS: Safely Limited Speed
• SS1: Safe Stop 1
• SMS: Safe Maximum Speed
• SBC: Safe Brake Control
• GDL: Guard Door Locking
• Embedded: Ethernet, Modbus
• Options: Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP, CANopen (RJ45 Daisy chain, Sub-D, screw terminals), PROFINET, Profibus DP V1, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, PowerLink
Altivar Process ATV900
Variable speed drive for demanding applications from 0.75kW to 800kW
Variable speed drives and drive systems dedicated to maximum productivity with excellent motor control and connectivity capabilities (0.75kW to 800kW)