Features10 to 80kVA (400V); 25 to 100kVA (208V)
Gutor PXC 3 Phase UPS is the first pre-engineered industrial UPS for light and heavy industrial environments. Highly compact, Gutor PXC works effortlessly with your facility monitoring systems and offers full industrial design options, and a wide temperature range from -10 to +55 °C. It also features top and bottom cable entry and a fully integrated isolation transformer option( 50Hz: available today; 60Hz: coming soon). With full front service access, modular fans, and power modules, the Gutor PXC is one of the easiest UPSs in its class to deploy, install and maintain.
- Dual mains input -standard - Standard feature increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Advanced electrical features - Excellent power conditioning, very low harmonic distortion through IGBT rectifier, input power factor correction, and high power efficiency
- Flexible Design - Available in a wide range of configurations to suit any operating environment
- Swappable fan replacement - Allows replacement of individual fans without going to bypass increasing availability and load protection.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- LED Indicators - Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Life Cycle monitoring - Allows predictive maintenance notification to ensure continuity on the entire UPS system.
- EU CoC for UPS - Ensures that UPSs sold in the EU are highly efficient
- Robust operation - No power derating in kW up to 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F.
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- High efficiency - High efficiency rates that remain stable even at lower operating power levels