Discover PowerPacT B
Next generation breakers
Introducing the new industry standard for electrical distribution protection: The PowerPacT B Molded-Case Circuit Breaker, with system integration that supports better productivity and operations. The PowerPacT B features a new front-facing and semi-transparent breaker, and its forward-thinking design allows you to reach new levels of connectivity.
• PowerPacT B brings thermal-magnetic circuit protection in a compact size and offers a wide range of accessories, auxiliaries, and lug options
• Available in 1, 2, 3, and 4-pole unit mount construction and 1, 2, and 3-pole I-Line construction
• Economical and fixed thermal-magnetic trip units from 15-125A up to 600Y/347 VAC and 250 VDC
• Dual rated AC/DC with 3 levels of breaking capacity up to 65kA at 480 VAC and 50kA at 250 VDC
• Interrupting ratings include:
- D-18 kA, G-35 kA, and J-65 kA at 480 VAC
- D-10 kA, G-20 kA, and J-50 kA VDC*
• Unit mount construction includes integrated DIN rail and traditional back pan mounting capability
• Best in class I-Line mounting for Square D panelboard and switchboard applications
• A wide range of field-installable accessories for more flexibility and less inventory
• Modular, easy to install, terminal options include patented EverLink™ lugs with or without integrated control wire terminals, mechanical lugs, compression lugs, power distribution connectors, and busbar connectors
• Broad offering of operating mechanisms designed to be used as the main panel disconnect for control panel applications
• 2-3 pole automatic molded case switches available
• UL, CSA, NOM, IEC, CCC certified, and CE marked for global acceptance
*1 Pole configurations are available at 125 Vdc.
Benefits of PowerPacT BDesigned for the future and for enhanced safety.
Reliable qualityNew, intelligent guided design to increase confidence and ensure power reliability.
Scalable and sustainableNew breaker features enable scalable upgrades and are future-proof to meet environmental standards.
• Multi-standard for simplified global design
• Field installable accessories
• Built with EverLink™ creep-compensation technology
• QR codes for easy access to device documentation
• Semi-transparent cover to quickly identify breaker accessories
It offers 25% more capacity in less than two-thirds the size of legacy 100 A circuit breakers. Save time in electrical design, mounting, and wiring with PowerPacT B. It comes with integrated DIN rail mounting and built-in control wire terminals.
Tackles last minute changes. When they come up, be ready with one-click field installable accessories and the industry’s widest range of operating mechanisms.
PowerPacT B provides fast startup and fewer call-backs. EverLink lugs combat cable creep and deliver a durable, long-term connection. All PowerPacT B-frame c