Discover Galaxy VS
About Galaxy VSGalaxy VS is a highly efficient, modular, easy-to-deploy 20 to 150 kW (480V), 10 to 150 kW (400V), and 10 to 75 kW (208V) 3-phase UPS that delivers top performance for data centers and critical infrastructure in commercial & industrial facilities.
Its compact design, high-density technology, N+1 redundancy, and fault-tolerant architecture maximize availability, operational efficiency, and critical load protection while minimizing TCO. Thanks to patented technologies, this UPS delivers up to 97% efficiency in double conversion mode and up to 99% in eConversion mode, equivalent to 66% higher energy savings.
Key differentiators of Galaxy VS
Battery flexibility is one of the main highlights of Galaxy VS: Galaxy Lithium-ion battery cabinets benefit you with a longer battery lifetime and higher temperature tolerance than classic battery solutions. Smart modular batteries integrated into the UPS cabinet optimize footprint and ensure critical loads have highly predictable runtimes.
With its robust modular design, superior performance, scalability, and Live Swap options, Galaxy VS is the ideal backbone for your critical infrastructure.
BenefitsCritical system components built as modules for faster serviceability and fault tolerance. N+1 redundancy, scalability, and Live Swap options available.
99% efficiency in eConversion modeRecover your initial investment within two to three years through energy savings with the UPS that delivers up to 99% efficiency in eConversion mode, equivalent to 66% savings on electricity consumption, while keeping the load protection at maximum level.
Battery flexibility, including Lithium-ion batteriesGalaxy Lithium-ion battery cabinets benefit you with a longer battery lifetime and higher temperature tolerance than classic battery solutions. Smart battery modules integrated into the UPS cabinet offer an optimized footprint and ensure critical loads have highly predictable runtimes and battery redundancy.
Optimized footprint and EcoStruxure™ connectedHigh-density technology and full-front access make Galaxy VS a footprint saver well-suited for confined spaces. Manage and monitor your Galaxy VS from anywhere, any time on any device, thanks to EcoStruxure IT software and services.
• Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
• High efficiency in double conversion mode - Consistently high-power quality at high efficiency, even at low load levels. Any disturbances on the distribution waveform are regenerated via the zero transfer time AC to DC then DC to AC conversion process. The battery is used only as a backup source.
• eConversion mode - Operating mode that ensures ultra high efficiency while charging the batteries, conditioning the load power factor, and ensuring a Class 1 output voltage regulation. The eConversion Savings Meter enables you to see the savings you’ll make thanks to eConversion, in kWh and $/€ or custom currency.
• Compact UPS - High-density technology and full front access make this UPS a footprint saver well suited for confined spaces.
• Robust operation - No power derating in kW up to 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F.
• Input Power Factor Correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
• Compatible with Galaxy Lithium-ion Battery Cabinets - Reduces system footprint and weight, cooling and maintenance requirements, and total cost of ownership. Doubles the life compared with that of VRLA batteries and improves backup storage predictability and manageability. Galaxy VS UPSs for external batteries are compatible with Galaxy Lithium-ion Battery Cabinets.
• Power upgrade service – Provides customers with the flexibility to scale their UPS kVA rating to adapt to evolving power needs.
Discover Three Phase UPS Efficiency Comparison Calculator
• Modular design with Live Swap and scalable options - Galaxy VS meets your internal redundancy needs with optional N+1 power modules to ensure your load remains protected. It multiplies the system’s availability by 10 without the extra footprint.
• Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
• Flexible DC bus - Optimizes battery sizing and supports a wide range of energy storage technologies, including VRLA, Lithium-ion, and Ni-Cd batteries.
• Built-in back-feed protection - Full built-in back-feed contactor ensures no electricity is sent back to the grid.
• Parallel-redundant capable - Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
• Embedded Network Management Card - Allows you to remote manage alert thresholds and monitor your UPS over EcoStruxure IT, Web, SNMP, or Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU.
• Multiple levels of service offers - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like us to do for you.
• Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
• Modular UPS power, SBS, and intelligence - Critical UPS functions designed in modules provide fast serviceability with an improved mean time to repair. Modules are self-diagnosed and field-replaceable.
• EcoStruxure IT Expert - From your smartphone or computer, connect to our cloud-based, do-it-yourself monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts and key information in real-time, providing a unified view of even highly distributed physical infrastructure environments. Optimize your uptime and maintenance planning, and anticipate infrastructure issues before they occur with advanced analytics and performance benchmarking.
Highly efficient 20 to 150 kW (480 V), 10 to 150 kW (400 V), and 10 to 75 kW (208 V) 3-phase UPS for edge, small, and medium data centers and other business-critical applications.
Increased availability. Reduced operating costs. First class power protection for critical infrastructure.