FeaturesThe Easy Cooling Row series closely couples the cooling with the heat source, improving efficiency and modularity. Easy Cooling Row is easy to configure, install, use and maintain. By delivering competitive product features and high performance, it is the easy choice for small IT spaces, medium and large Data Centers.
- Predictable cooling - Placing the unit in the row of racks moves the source of cooling closer to the heat load. This eliminates air mixing and provides a predictable cooling architecture.
- Flexibility - Support for varying aisle widths, rack heights, rack depths, and single rows. Supports hot and cold aisle containment
- Dual power inputs - (Optional) Dual power supplies for incoming power redundancy
- Redundant fans - In the event of fan failure, redundant fans will provide increased airflow.
- Top and bottom chilled water connections - Provide flexibilty in installation based on the constraints of a given area.
- Active Airflow Control - Monitors and actively adjust cooling unit airflow in containment systems, while providing visibility to effective cooling to critical IT equipment.
- Casters - Provides flexibility to move the unit to wherever cooling is required.
- Washable filters - Easy to maintain, cleanable, deep loading mesh filter removes particles from the return air stream.
- Microprocessor controller - The system is controlled by a microprocessor, with an 80-character LCD backlit alphanumeric display, that provides communication and alarm indication.
- Easy service access - Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
- Variable speed fans - Variable speed fans reduce energy consumption during off-peak cooling periods.
- Capacity Control - Cooling system will operate from 0 - 100% of the rated capacity to maintain rack inlet temperatures and reduce operational costs at varying heat loads.