ADMS Enterprise Integration Architect
Position Summary & Major Responsibilities:
The primary role of the ADMS Enterprise Integration Architect is to use product and industry experience to work with a project team on the design, implementation, and testing of ADMS components on Schneider Electric ADMS (Advanced Distribution Management System) projects. Primary focus is on leading all activities related to external application integration during project execution of ADMS for distribution utilities from beginning to end of project implementation. The ADMS Enterprise Integration Architect must have strong project, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills; proven research, writing, editing, and organization skills.
The ADMS Enterprise Integration Architect will:
- Ensure that the ADMS solution fits customer business goals set throughout the lifecycle of an ADMS project: the budget, agreed and reasonable scope, time, required quality standards (within agreed specifications) and concept of the ADMS product. The ADMS Enterprise Integration Architect presents a key project role and understands how the comprehensive solution shall be used by customer
- Work as a trusted advisor to the customer to gather requirements, analyze risks, and guide customer on implementation of ADMS software
- Ensure that the system integrations, both offline and online, fit customer business goals and integration approach throughout the lifecycle on an ADMS project: budget, agreed and doable scope, time, the required quality standards (within agreed specifications) and the concept of ADMS product
- Work as part of a project team to implement Schneider Electric's ADMS (Advanced Distribution Management) software and will lead at a technical level some subtasks
- Work with project team members and/or directly with customer to diagnose issues with the functionality, data quality, and/or performance of Schneider Electric's ADMS software in various testing phases of the project and then into critical production environments
- Work with colleagues in the product center to prioritize features requests from the customer to help ensure on time delivery and with accurate scope
- Work with other members of Schneider Electric's L1 (level 1) and L2 (level 2) 24/7 support team when time permits to ensure that critical issues on customer systems are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Help to train colleagues on architecture and data flow aspects of integrations of Schneider Electric's ADMS software
- Help maintain internal test systems used to validate changes to against simulated environments of customer systems
- Work with the Support team on an as-needed basis to help resolve trouble tickets reported by customers using Schneider Electric's ADMS software
- Other duties as needed by the business
Education & Experience Preferred:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong SCADA and ADMS product knowledge.
- 5+ years experience working with large electric utilities strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of data migration/integration and ADMS model promotion a must
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Must pass background check.
- Relocation to Houston, TX required.
- Must be willing to travel.
Must possess, or be able to obtain, a valid passport.