Project Engineer (Recent Graduate)
Schneider Electric Central Sales Operation Team has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate/motivated individual to assume the role of Support Coordinator in our Mississauga location.
The Support Coordinator will support both the Project Managers and the Quotation Specialists by providing assistance in the follow areas.
What will you do?
- Manage non-complex orders based on PO requirements
- Compile and issue approval and record drawings packages
- Keep track of drawing schedules in order to ensure a timely release to manufacturing
- Diligently manage ‘change order’ process
- Be the single point of contact for all internal and external customers throughout the life cycle of multiple orders
- Review RFQ’s for clarity of request, suitability for Schneider Electric product offering, and time given to complete quotations.
- Based on the above criteria, along with Quotation Team Lead, team’s loading, and with input from the sales team, to decide to bid (or not) and create corresponding opportunity info etc.
- Match products to customer specifications and drawings by demonstrating knowledge of products and prepare basic quotations for quick turnaround.
- Other duties as required.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Preferred) / Mechanical or relevant experience.
- Preferred project management experience of 1-3 years in electrical industry.
- Knowledge of electrical distribution equipment and/or industrial automation systems will be given preference.
- Proficient Computer skills: MS Office (excel, word and Adobe Acrobat), experience with ERP systems.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize effectively.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- General instructions will be provided but is expected to perform tasks independently.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.