Schneider Internship - HR People Analytics
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
1. People Analytics Key KPIs – Visualization
2. Monthly follow up with plant and cluster teams on updates/ gaps
3. Training & Collaboration with the HR team on accessing/ using/ leveraging existing dashboards and visuals
This job might be for you if:
- Active bachelor students from 6th semester and up related to the Human Resources area: Industrial Engineer, Business Management, International Relations, Communication...
- English Level Advanced
- Grade point Average above 8.5
- Participation in extracurricular activities
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.