Service Sales Manager, West
- Defines markets, market potentials and appropriate sales strategies for the region/district. Partners with regionally based National Sales VP/Service Operations Team, channel distributors, and strategic account owners to plan strategies, provide quality service, train customer, and provide support necessary for attainment of customer's goals and objectives. Anticipates obstacles and identifies alternative strategies. Sets and executes growth targets for the region.
- Delivering business plan for region focusing on profitable growth while being responsible for sales function costs.
- Formulates, communicates, implements, and evaluates strategic and tactical sales plans. Monitors sales performance. Provides coaching to ensure successful execution of plans.
- Maintains active relationships with Schneider Electric customers. Negotiates discrepancies between customer's expectations and Schneider Electric's.
- Ensure the area utilizes bFO to show activity for the assigned geography. Accurately display pipeline, opportunities and forecast by area. Responsible to deliver and own the area forecast commitments.
- Provides coaching and development activities for sales staff necessary to achieve sales targets; pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
- Coordinates sales activities in region/district with other regions/districts and national account management to penetrate national accounts.
- Develops, implements and monitors budget and asset control systems.
- Utilizes lean thinking principles to continuously examine processes. Identifies necessary improvements and coordinates implementation.
- Administers and/or establishes company policies that directly affect employees
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years in Sales and/or Marketing. Previous Strategic Account Management and/or direct management of employees experience preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical industry commerical practices and operating processes a plus.
- Specific knowledge of Services & Solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Capable of financial and market analysis and reporting.
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Travel, 50% of time