Software, Prinicipal Technical Expert
At Schneider-Electric with our EcoStruXure platform we deliver Innovation at Every Level. We are powering the Digitizing Economy, digitizing our customer experience, Digitizing the Energy and Automation segments. We are pioneering IoT/IIoT with our state of the art technologies with connected devices, next generation Schneider-electric cloud platform, analytics and services.
In this Job, you will be part of our EcoStruXure Innovation Journey. Our 3 layered EcoStruXure platform consisting of Connected Devices, Edge Control, Apps/Analytics & Services on Cloud. You will be contributing in developing core technologies related to Edge Control layer of the EcoStruXure platform.
Technical Skill Set:
- Desktop: WPF, .NET, C#(minimum experience of 3+ years and hands on)
- Web & Cloud: Web API, WCF, ASP.NET, .NET Core, ADO.NET, Entity Framework (EF),CSS, MVC, SQL, PowerShell script
- Database: MS SQL,NoSQL
- Cloud: Azure / AWS
- UI: Bootstrap, HTML 5,
- Source Control & Mgmt.: TFS/Jenkins / Git / SVN
Good to have:
- PRISM Framework
Experience: 8 to 10 Years
- Cyber Security, Threat Modelling, Secure development
- Translating Business / Product requirements to Engineering Requirements
- System level & functional level Architecture and Design
- Ability to Influence/Convince on right technology choice and solution approaches
- Knowledge on Industrial Automation is a big plus
The ideal candidate should have a
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation or equivalent experience.
- Candidate Should have worked in a Technology company with consistent proven track record.
Any advanced degree is a plus point.