Schneider Electric as the global specialist in energy management and automation creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company – click HERE and see for yourself.
We’re committed to providing reliable and safe energy to the planet. This energy must be sustainable as we have to reduce carbon footprint worldwide. These opportunities are at the top of our agenda.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Currently we are looking for a Software Specialist in Process Automation branch.
The Software Specialist creates automation software tasks on a customer project: typically application development (Control and HMI logics), verification and validation, FAT support and technical support to SI and occasional site startup activities.
She/He is part of the engineering team, and functionally reports to the Technical Leader of his projects.
What will you do?
- Apply Schneider technologies to a wide range of process and hybrid industries, including Infrastructure, Water and WasteWater, Oil & Gas, Marine applications.
- Work in a project team, inside an international organization.
- Learn and master Control Expert, AVEVA HMI projects, GeoSCADA, Process Expert, and Modicon technologies
What will help you to be successful?
- Technical High School diploma or Bachelor degree in Automation, Electronic or Electrical engineering
- A passion to learn technology, with demonstrated self-learning skills.
- Previous experience in a similar position, even in smaller companies.
- Experience with Schneider Electric technologies
- Hands-on experience with automation including engineering and commissioning phase.
- Flexible and tolerate uncertainty
- Fluency in English and Italian.
- Able to travel up to 50% domestically and internationally to support projects needs.
What do we offer?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions;
- Exposure to a wide range of industrial applications and different customers, to grow your experience faster;
- Wide choice of benefits;
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals;
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure;
- Possibility to collaborate with cross-region teams.
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!