Strategic Account Executive - Mining, Metals and Minerals
At Schneider, we believe access to energy is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy, automation and digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centre’s, Infrastructure and Industries. We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Based in Australia we have an exciting opportunity within our Mining, Metals and Minerals Segment for a Strategic Account Executive to lead our engagement with a key customer in the Mining industry and with extensive operations globally.
We are looking for an authentic, highly motivated and collaborative leader with the ability and experience to develop deep customer relationships taking these accounts to the next level of growth. You are recognized as a trusted advisor when identifying opportunities, successfully closing deals and delivering value for both our customers and Schneider. High personal energy and effective communication will bring opportunities to life by connecting Schneider and Customer teams through facilitating technical solutions and animating towards a common purpose. Respectfully challenging the norm and bringing thought-provoking insights and expertise to the customer, the industry and Schneider Electric is encouraged in our team.
- Develop, articulate and deliver against the account growth strategy that embraces the full portfolio of Schneider and which is aligned with our customers business priorities requiring the alignment and mobilization of diverse stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment
- Develop and grow Schneider’s profitable share of wallet and quality of business
- Develop deep multi-tier customer relationships by proactively facilitating regular executive engagements based on an in-depth understanding of the customer's challenges
- Bring deep domain knowledge and strengthen thought leadership on critical challenges facing our customers
- Be recognized as the Schneider Electric expert on the customer, their business and their opportunities by identifying, growing and managing the pipeline of opportunities while developing the key channels to market
This is a critical business leadership role and we are looking for someone who is/has:
- A business developer with experience and proven track record in Strategic Account Management, consulting and/or complex solution selling
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English with the ability to articulate business trends and link actions to outcomes
- Collaborative, passionate and dynamic team player with the energy and ability to obtain alignment and work effectively across a complex, global matrix organization
- Extensive experience, knowledge and relationships in the Mining sector as a provider of technology, solutions and services
- Experience in innovative digital solutions relating to industrial automation, energy management and energy automation (hardware and software)
- A structured, organized individual whose approach to sales will be to proactively create opportunity and NOT just respond to RFQ’s
- Demonstrated ability to embrace the diversity of thought
- Accustomed to a fast-changing, complex and ambiguous environment
At Schneider Electric your career will be meaningful, inclusive and you will be empowered. We expect that our employees put customers first, embrace different and act like owners. Our leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams and to use their judgement to deliver results. We’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview. Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable