Talent Acquisition Intern
- Support the planning and execution of events and on-campus marketing initiatives/employer branding initiatives. (presentations, pop up installations, career fairs, webinars etc.)
- Work closely with the regional & global Employer Branding team for careers related content marketing assets (Blogs, social media posting, videos).
- Collaborate with Marketing Communication team to ensure brand consistency across all channels (email blast, careers page, job portals, eDM).
- Design eDM for all communication within the company and external.
- Assist to plan and attend Recruitment events such as talks, career fairs.
- Conduct research to market mapping for roles and keeps the information up to date.
- Builds talent pipelines through research and understanding of competitors
- Support assessment center for the graduate recruitment program
- Maintain good working relationship with our key university partners and organization
- Open to students from different background and levels, who are keen to find out more about HR and event management
- Analytical and good at IT systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, organized and dedicated to excellence
- Ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic and proactive personality
- Enjoy creative designs and up to date with social media offerings