Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Responsible for end to end recruitment especially mid to senior level positions
- Develop recruiting strategy, consolidate Market Intelligence and play the role of a consultative Talent Acquisition Partner to the business
- Ensure compliance to the agreed upon SLA and exercise various proactive approaches to maintain an active candidate pipeline using a mix of channels including direct network, job boards, social media, university relations, referrals, etc.
- Act as an ambassador of Schneider, taking an active role to promote Schneider in the external market through networks, conferences, social media, university partnerships and strategic partners.
- Responsible for all Employer Branding and University Relations initiatives within the country.
- Participate in exciting stretched projects or/and be ready to grow and expand role/portfolio for continuous improvement when required.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with min of 6 years of experience in Talent Acquisition with a Multinational company
- Knowledge of Taleo, job boards, social media and recruiting channels
- Strong customer service mindset, attention to detail and good prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Leadership Skills
- Business acumen and strong consulting skills to engage and influence Hiring Managers.
- Good Project management skills is preferable.