Transactional Attorney - AlphaStruxure, LLC
AlphaStruxure is a joint venture created by The Carlyle Group and Schneider Electric to deliver clean, resilient, and cost-effective energy systems – with zero capital expenditure by our client’s organizations. For the first time, we bring together world-class financial and technological capabilities to design, build, own and operate next-generation energy systems such as microgrids for the commercial, industrial and infrastructure sectors.
To learn more please visit https://alphastruxure.com/about
AlphaStruxure is seeking an experienced Transactional Attorney interested in contributing to an organization developing new and innovative infrastructure projects in North America, Caribbean and the EU.
- Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer of AlphaStruxure, the successful candidate will draft, review and negotiate a wide range of transactional documentation.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts and transaction documents such as non-disclosure agreements, LOIs, vendor and offtake contracts, tax equity documentation
- Ensuring a proper understanding of legal risks in transactions and providing advice on limiting risk
- Supporting deal teams in necessary investment due diligence activities
- Coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure an efficient investment development process
- Assisting with the development of form contracts for routine transactions
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
- JD or LLM degree
- 5+ years’ experience with energy project development and finance at a major law firm or large corporation in-house experience, including experience drafting and negotiating power purchase agreements, energy service agreements, equipment supply agreements, construction contracts, tax equity and financing documentation
- Strong drafting proficiency and ability to identify key issues in contracts, including those that relate to liability and risk allocation
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, working under pressure to meet deadlines
- High degree of integrity and strong work ethic
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.