Search results are available only in English, French, Spanish, German and Simplified Chinese.
Schneider Electric never makes an unsolicited offer of employment. If you have not applied for employment previously with Schneider Electric then the solicitation for employment is a fraud.
Schneider Electric will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement.
Some tips on how you can identify recruitment fraud:
- All employment opportunities are posted on Schneider Electric’s career page: https://www.se.com/careers
- Schneider Electric will not ask for your personal financial or banking information as part of our recruiting process.
- Schneider Electric will never extend a job offer without a formal interview process.
- Schneider Electric will not ask you to purchase home office equipment as part of our recruiting process.
- If you receive an email from a sender that does not contain the @se.com, please treat it as fraudulent. We do not conduct official business utilizing free email services such as @gmail.com or @yahoo.com.
Spirit of Engineering at Schneider Electric, R&D
At Schneider Electric R&D, our focus is to ensure that Life Is On for everyone, everywhere and at every moment. Life at our R&D Centre is a blend of working with cutting edge technology and continuous learning. Discover more about what you can expect of a career with Schneider Electric R&D, India.
Meet our #SEGreatPeople in Digital Team
Elizabeth’s advice for the cybersecurity
“Creating a cultural shift doesn’t happen overnight. It requires a consistent drumbeat, not a one-time effort. Encourage employees to talk about security. It doesn’t have to be anything formal, but it’s important to get conversations started and make it clear that it’s OK – even encouraged – to share concerns, issues and problems.”Read Elizabeth’s opens in new window
Explore other specialized areas
Women in Tech
Sales & services
Do you have questions or need assistance? We’re here to help!