Schneider Development Program - Engineering (June 2021)
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Communication Integration Engineer for our Schneider Development Program in our Apodaca, NL location.
Get your foot in the door at a cutting-edge, global company throughout the course of this 2-year rotational development program.
Our offer has deep technical stacks. It goes from Power, Electromechanical, Electronic, Embedded Software, Edge Computing to Cloud and Analytics and Offer Marketing. Contribute and get a hands-on experience on user stories, system engineering, design and verification.
We are actively recruiting upcoming June 2021 undergraduates to join the Schneider Development Program – Engineering Track!
In this program, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple teams (local, national and international) on various aspects of the research and development workflow, which may include design, development, integration, verification or validation activities and offer marketing. Additionally, you will have the chance to learn additional project-related activities, including project management, risk management, budgeting, purchasing and more.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Hardware or Electronic Development and Design: Work with a Senior or Lead Hardware Engineer for the design of electronic components for low voltage electrical distribution equipment including collaboration with mechanical and firmware engineer.
- System Integration, Verification or Validation: Work with the formal verification team to define, document, analyze, perform and interpret developmental tests for new and/or modified products or product components.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
- B.S. in Mechatronic, Electronic, Electrical or Software Engineering. Masters in Science is a plus.
- General understanding of system design software (LabVIEW, TestStand, C , etc.)
- Knowledge of communication protocols (Modbus, Ethernet, CAN, Profibus, etc.)
- General knowledge of low voltage power distribution
- Electronic circuit knowledge: digital, analog, power and low voltage.
- Recent Graduates or about to graduate in June 2021 with 1 to 2 years of experience in product development (including internships)
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Willingness to relocate in 3 different locations in Mexico.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.