Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
- Collaborate with cross functionals on Supplier Approval activities.
- Collaborate with East Asia Japan & Pacific (EAJP) reginal team to monitor PPEP Deliverable & Performance
- Coordinate the Part & Product Evaluation Plan (PPEP) activities for the facility which ensures that part component quality criteria are aligned with Part quality and performance objectives during new program launches.
- Pilot the qualification of the part through the Part & Product Evaluation Plan (PPEP) within the Product Evolution Process (ACCESS, ROHS, etc.)
- Supplier Approval Module (SAM) activities are properly managed which Supplier Performance are evaluated for the future business opportunities.
- PPEP status are monitored and deliver out aligned with quality & business required.
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering in related field
- Minimum 5-7 years working experience in the field of Part component & Supplier Process Qualification.
- Understanding in Quality management system and manufacturing system
- Advance in APQP/PPAP
- Experiences in Project management and oversea work across functions
- Experiences in Manufacturing process audit – Quality domain
- Acknowledged in Plastic injection process and metal stamping process
- GB certified
- Advance level in PFMEA and 8D
- SPC application, MSA, GR&R, Cpk & Tolerances, SAP
- Good in command in English
- ISO9000, ISO14000