SR Manufacturing / continuous improvement Engineer (Metalmechanics)
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying plant charts & requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures safety & quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Responsible for achieving the expected service levels to meet customer needs.
• Manage the optimization of processes in the Fabrication Plant, through the use of Lean tools.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
- Robotics, control and automation, computer science, mechatronics or related engineer
- Mandatory advanced English, able to converse fluently with native speakers
- 3 years experience in similar role
- Ambient of metalworking manufacturing plant
- metalworking industrial processes (cutting, punching, punching)
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.