Technical Product Owner-Sales
- Provide process expertise and drive process standardization.
- Provide leading practice on Design Decisions and drive to resolution with Product Managers/Owners.
- Confirm process scope and required customizations with Product Managers / Owners.
- Work with Product Managers/Owners to identify and quantify value drivers.
- Work with Solution Architects and provide functional input and expertise to development of the Solution Roadmap and Architecture Runway.
- Participates and supports Scrum teams in Sprint planning, execution, documenting and delivering the user stories.
- Help the teams to segment, sequence, and prioritize work efforts.
- Drive development and testing the technical solution.
- Assist to address risks and clear impediments.
- Provide guidance and guardrails for the team to ensure solution is aligned to vision.
- Encourage innovation and problem-solving to address user concerns without customizations.
- Help the teams to identify test scope and verify that end-to-end processes are covered appropriately.
- Drive defect resolution and clear roadblocks.
- Collaborate with Functional and Development teams to ensure delivery of the User Sorties within the predefined sprints.
- Work with Change Management on stakeholder engagement activities.
- Help develop and execute comprehensive Cutover plan, encompassing business & technical activities for end-to-end solution.
- Participates in Program Ceremonies, including Program Increment Planning and Backlog grooming.
- Candidates considered for this role should have University degree, preferable in computer science or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of CPQ (Configure, Price, and Quote) and Project Management capabilities, industry leading practices and technologies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as technology / functional consultant in CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) and Project Management areas.
- Strong knowledge of SAP CPQ, SAP Project System (PS) and SAP Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Solutions, including dependencies / integrations with Finance, Sales & Distribution and Supply Chain Management.
- Demonstrated experience of playing leading role in complex.
- SAP S/4 HANA hands-on experience, enabling capabilities, designing, building and implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated experience of designing and developing solutions leveraging integration / middle layer technologies (SAP PI/PO, SAP CPI, MuleSoft, etc.).
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and SAP implementation methodology, project management tools and techniques.
- Understanding of Agile principles and frameworks, including Scrum and/or Kanban frameworks, practices, and theory. SAFe experience highly desired.
- Strong planning, organization, communication and negotiation skills.
- Persuasive and able to articulate key considerations for process standardization.
- Ability to manage large work efforts and coordinate distributed teams.
- End-to-end understanding of business processes and solution.
- Proven experience with large business transformation programs leveraging SAP technologies.
- Must have excellent skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Good collaboration and prioritization skills.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills.