Today’s digital economy demands an always-on, highly available, secure and efficient solution to access information across enterprise, edge computing and cloud & service providers. Some of the key challenges of CIOs are:
• Innovation for Business Impact: Where will the next 80% improvement in data centre performance come from?
• How can you modernize, measure and manage a mission-critical runtime environment?
• A Resilient Edge for Resillient IoT
The webinar will discuss how Schneider Electric is re-imagining Data Centres to address all these challenges while driving business growth
Who should attend:
• CIOs, CISOs, CDOs, CTOs, CRO
• Data Centre Managers
• IT Infrastructure Heads
• Senior Technology Architects
• Digital Transformation Professionals
• IT Strategists / Consultants
• Compliance Officers
Know the Speaker:
Mayank Srivastav is Director - DC practice at Schneider Electric. He focuses on enabling IT companies to build energy efficient, modular infrastructure for utilities and data centres. He comes with a rich experience in Data Centre offerings having held Service / Product / Programme management positions for Infosys / APC / Schneider. He has also worked with Godrej-GE under various sales and Service profile which enabled him gain rich experience in handling consumer and enterprise customers and understanding their needs. He is an MBA from Jamanalal Baja Institute of Management, Mumbai University and an Engineer from Saurashtra University.