- Commitment towards boosting ‘Make in India’
- Improved access to Schneider’s innovative technologies through established local partners
Leveraging the recently concluded event where the esteemed partners of Schneider Electric came together under one roof, the leaders of the organisation welcomed their new license partners on board. The licensees will have a defined role in terms of geographies and segments allowing them to participate in the world-class digital advancements, planned by the different stakeholders in the Indian energy landscape.
Speaking about the partnership model, Ponniah Sankarakumar, Director, Power Systems, Schneider Electric, India, said, “The partner community has always remained a core pillar in the business development for Schneider Electric. The community has aided, by bringing in its extensive understanding of the local needs, to create unique solutions. At Schneider Electric, we are working closely with our partners to ensure that our customers receive the best solutions possible from such partnerships.”
The partnerships which Schneider Electric announced includes the following:
• Sudhir Power Ltd.: An Industry leader in the field of Power Generation providing complete turnkey Electrical solutions from generation, distribution to electrification.
• Tricolite Electrical Industries Ltd.: Market leaders in manufacturing from small home use electrical equipment to custom build switchboards and turnkey solutions.
• Amara Raja Power Systems Ltd.: An industry veteran with a presence in the automotive battery business, packaged foods and beverages, electronics products manufacturing, infrastructure sector, power system production and fabrication of sheet metal products and fasteners.
• PSR Pvt. Ltd.: Manufacturer and exporter of Special Purpose Machines, Induction Furnace and Equipments, Epoxy Mouldings, C/T And P/T, Welding Automations, Hydraulic Power Pack, APG Machines and more.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.