- Empty enclosures for customer fitting:
5 empty enclosures with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 cut-outs for fitting Harmony® XB5 units to suit your specific requirements. The use of booted heads is recommended when using the control station in severe environments.
- Range of legends:
Self-adhesive and resistant to high pressure cleaning and heat
- Degree of protection: IP66, IP69K
- Mechanical resistance of product: IK05
- Conformity to the main standards: IEC/EN 60947-1, IEC/EN 60947-5-1
- Certification: CE
- High pressure cleaning resistance: 100 bar at 0.2 m, at 80°C
- Material: mineral reinforced polyamide
Simple to install, empty control station enclosures XALG are designed for use in severe environments.
Extremely robust, they ensure an increased degree of protection (IP66, IP69K), resistance to high pressure cleaning and resistance to chemical products.
- Food and beverage sector: animal farming, food and beverage production/processing, water industry, cereal and fruit growing,...
- Marine sector: aquaculture, shipbuilding and maintenance,...
- Tertiary sector: building construction, waste and wastewater treatment,...