The PK extra-low voltage sockets and plugs ensure the non-interchangeability by means of two reference elements:
- a guide spline on the plug which matches with a corresponding nib on the socket, always at a fixed 6 o’clock position
- a secondary keyway, also this a spline on the plug, to which corresponds a nib on the socket, at different clock positions according to the operating characteristics.
Sockets with safety transformers
- PK Unika Series, for any tertiary and industrial plants and, especially, for combined use with other power systems installed in different ways: one by one, through modular bases or on Kaedra system socket enclosures;
- PK Isoblock Series, for installations in heavy industry or agricultural environments, where they are exposed to aggressive chemical agents, oils and grease and frequent jets of water or accidental shocks. PG148095
A complete range of products to supply circuits with risks of direct and indirect contacts with live parts.
1) Housing made up of Self Extinguishing polymer with nickel plated brass & stainless steel screws.
2) IP 44 & IP 67 Protection levels & IK 08 degree protection against mechanical impacts.
3) Easy installation
- Wall-mounted near the receiver
- Wander version for flexible feeder cable connection