NEO-X Switches and Dimmers are two wire design which enables direct replacement of standard mechanical electrical switches without additional cabling or rewriting. A built in RF receiver enables direct remote control to switches with scene or individual circuit control feature. Equipped with wireless C-Bus engine and operated with 1-way control topologies, NEO-X switches are compliant with incandescent, fluorescent lighting, energy saving lamp.
Neo x switches styles and features contemporary and sleek design. In addition, the units features blue LED backlight with easy- to-push buttons for on/off switching. The switches use British Standard electrical wall boxes making them simple to retrofit and install to complement any interior design.
E3852D2L1EA-GB 1 GANG Dimmer 500VA, Grey
E3854D1L2EA-GB 2 GANG Dimmer 2 x250VA,Grey
E3851WTXBA-GB 1 Gang Free Locate Sw. Grey
E3854WTXBA-GB 4 Gang Free Locate Sw.,Grey
E3851R8F1EA-GB 1 Gang Relay Sw.,Grey
E3852R4F2EA-GB 2 Gang Relay Sw.,Grey
E3852D2L1EA-WE 1 GANG Dimmer 500VA, White
E3854D1L2EA-WE 2 GANG Dimmer 2 x250VA,White
E3851WTXBA-WE 1 Gang Free Locate Sw.White
E3854WTXBA-WE 4 Gang Free Locate Sw. White
E3851R8F1EA-WE 1 Gang Relay Sw.White
E3852R4F2EA-WE 2 Gang Relay Sw.White
- Sleek and contemporary design.
- 2- wire true retrofit design enables direct replacement.
- Fully compatible with British Standard wall boxes, no special mounting accessories required.
- Light touch buttons equipped with LED backlight,allow users to locate the switch in a dark environment.
- Tactlie switch.
- Built in RF receiver enables remote switching and dimming of light switches.
- Distributed intelligent configuration eliminates the requirement for central controllers, users are able to control lighting circuits on/off and lighting intensity locally as well as by remote control unit.
Schneider Electric provides suitable solution for every individual situation whether it is for
- a classic flat/Apt.
- a retrofit solution for flat/apt.
- New homes in the planning stage.