- 3 flat formats, from the mini (0.7 x 2 x 3 cm) to the combined, multi-fixing (Ø 18 or 24 mm centres)
- 4 standardised cylindrical formats: Ø 12, Ø 18 and Ø 30 mm
- Application specific Ø 30 mm analogue output and Ø 30 mm stainless steel case versions
- for fixing, specifically for each format
- for programming sensors featuring remote adjustment
- for connection, using connectors
- Products suitable for use in difficult environments: sealed sensors insensitive to dust, insensitive to background noise, temperature compensated, resistive to chemical agents.
- Sensing distances from 6 mm to 8 m.
- Digital PNP or NPN (selectable) outputs, NO or NC function, analogue output 4…20 mA or 0…10 V
- Supply voltage 12/24 V, connection using connectors
The technology which echoes your requirement
Extra large, the new Osisonic range enables you to find the right product for demanding applications thanks to:
- an extremely wide range of formats, from the most compact on the market to the Ø 30 mm with an 8 m sensing distance
- the intelligence and simplicity of setting-up sensors with teach mode
- stainless steel case and analogue versions.
- Principal sectors: packaging, automobile, paper industry, machine tool, assembly, food and beverage processing, etc