FeaturesDIGITAL SENTRY® NETWORK VIDEO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Digital Sentry®, ONVIF-compliant, world-class security software means a scalable solution for requirements ranging from single video server applications to multiple, distributed servers. With an intuitive Quick Setup installation and 4 included licenses for Pelco and third-party IP Cameras and Encoders, DS NVs provides a full-featured, more-than-economical video solution.
- Free Software Download includes 4 Licenses for Pelco and Third-Party IP Cameras/Encoders
- Supports up to 64 Cameras*
- ONVIF 1.02 Compliant
- Supports Top Third-Party Camera Vendors and Installation on Industry-Standard Servers
- Pelco Sarix Analytics support
- Configurable per Individual IP Device
- Records Audio from Pelco IP Cameras
- Supports Windows Active Directory
- Remote Administration, Monitoring, and Management of Video and Audio Data
- Camera Groups & Tear Off Screens
- Includes Thumbnail, Timeline, and Scrub Bar Search Methods
- Multiple Touring Features
- Automatic Software Update for Control Point
- Quick Review of up to 90 Minutes of IP Audio and Video
- Intuitive HTML/PDF Reports
- Optional Archive Utility
- Pelco Mobile Support
* Dependent on Server Specifications and Configuration. DS NVs is pre-imaged on the Pelco DSSRV Network Video Recorder with hardware specifications to support up to 128 cameras.
** Select the Downloads Tab to review Product Documentation.
BenefitsDigital Sentry DS NVs: Flexible IP Video Management Software (VMS) for mainstream security applications
Free VMS software, four included IP camera licenses, and a 15-minute Quick Setup Wizard make exploring the possibilities of IP video security easy and risk free.
- Optimal performance for multi-site and low bandwidth applications
- Deployment flexibility: software-only option plus powerful hardware (see DSSRV)
- Broad support for third-party camera integration
- Ideal for unattended recording and event investigation