The DAX digital fault passage indicator is designed to detect and signal the passage of a fault current (zero-phase sequence, and/or short circuit) on underground MV grid lines.
When the current exceeds a preset threshold, the DAX stores the fault and indicates it on the outside of the substation.
- Current measured by one or three sensors
- The man-machine interface is equipped with a LCD screen
- Wide range of adjustments and additional functions
- Complies with all IEC standards
- Different options
- Outdoor flashing LED's
- fault metering
- Phase fault thresholds: 225 to 700 A and Earth fault thresholds: 5 to 180 A
- Time thresholds for fault detection: 60 to 360 ms
Period : 18 months
- Wide range of adjustments and additional functions available
- Simple for installation and exploitation
- Reduction of customer minute losses