- Optimise the choice of equipment
- Sizing installations with several and different type of power supplies
- New tripping curve display
- Import projects from ID-Spec Large and export to Rapsody.
Click here to download different country version of EcoStruxure Power Design - Ecodial
Beside the international version, EcoStruxure Power Design - Ecodial also has versions adapted to countries’ standards (click on your version to contact your local Schneider Electric representative):
- Belgium (RGIE/AREI) French, Dutch
- Brazil (NBR5410) Brazilian
- Czech R. and Slovaquia (IEC60364) Czech
- Denmark (IEC60364) English
- France (NF C 15-100) French
- Hungary (IEC60364) Hungarian
- India (IEC60364) English
- Indonesia (IEC60364) Indonesian
- Netherland (NEN1010) Dutch
- Poland (IEC60364) Polish
- Portugal (RTIEBT) Portuguese
- South Africa (IEC60364) English
- Spain (UNE 20460-5-523) Spanish
- Sweden (IEC60364) Swedish
- Other countries: Internation version (IEC60364) English, French, Spanish
Time savings and increased productivity:
- Verification of electrical network consistency prior to calculation of solutions
- Errors reported and identified on the single-line diagram
- Calculation reports and information immediately usable.
High added value level:
- Consideration of the installation operating modes and the need for continuity of supply
- Consistency of choices between calculated switchgear and proposed equipment
- Harmonization of the protection schedule
- Quick access to choices of alternative solutions.
Enhanced expert image:
- Compliance with calculation standards: compliance with the CENELEC TR50480 technical report
- Compliance with installation standards: non-conformities are automatically reported
- Compliance with product standards: all recommended Schneider Electric products comply with applicable standards
- Guarantee of having the most up-to-date offers
- Complete study file: automatic generation of design notes and cable and protection schedule.
Installation conforming to applicable standards:
- Complete compliance with calculation and installation standards
- Guaranteed safety of persons and equipment
- Reworking to conformity of the existing installation.
Optimised and latest generation solution:
- Installation operating constraints and need for continuity of supply are taken into account as from the design stage
- Choice of products out of the latest Schneider Electric ranges.
1. Please make sure that the system meets the minimum requirements to run the full version of
- VISTA (all types in English & French) and XAML interface standard.
- Windows 7(English & French) en 32 & 64 bytes
- Windows 8(English & French) en 32 & 64 bytes
- Windows 10(English &French) en 32 & 64 bytes
- MS Office Home & Professional 2003/2007/2010(English & French)
- Adobe Reader
2. Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-5300U CPU @2.30 GHz
Installed Memory: RAM 4.00 GB (2.73 usable)
3. Browser Requirement: The users’ PC should have the Internet explorer(IE) version 9 and above.
This is required to complete the user registration and, also to complete the registration process, user must be connected to the internet.
Screen Resolutions supported
For Mobile PC display: 1366 × 768 (recommended) with “landscape Orientation.”