FeaturesSarix TI Series Thermal IP Cameras offer a completely integrated, advanced thermal imaging device in a Pelco outdoor enclosure that is also capable of providing an analog video output. Delivering up to 640x480 thermal video resolution, these PTZ and fixed cameras provide outstanding sensitivity below 50 mK at f/1.0. It is capable of multiple display formats, including white hot, black hot and various color signatures.
Importantly, Sarix TI is available with your choice of five lens configurations: 6.25mm, 14.25mm, 35mm, 50mm and 100mm focal lengths.
- PTZ and Fixed Models
- Designed for Maximum Environmental Protection
- Capable of IP or Analog Video Output
- Compact, Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 Standards
- Complete with Sun Shroud and Heater/Defroster
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR), Uncooled, "Sun-Safe" Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- 640x480, 384x288, or 240x184 Resolution Options
- 17 Micron Pixel Size (640x480 model)
- Sensitivity Below 50 mK at f/1.0
- User-Definable/Programmable Camera Settings
- 24 VAC or 24 VDC Power
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-In Analytics
- Various Lens Options
BenefitsThermal Imaging Optics with Integrated Enclosure
The benefits of Sarix Thermal IP cameras are their ability to produce clear security images regardless of lighting conditions. Sarix Thermal cameras are able to detect human and vehicle activity in total darkness and through smoke, fog, rain and haze, providing situational awareness in perimeter, port and airport applications or where artificial light is either unavailable or restricted.
- Perimeter Security