Acti 9 iPRC, iPRI
Telcon and IT networks surge protection devices
Part of 9 Series
Providing complete protection to digital networks, our surge protection devices can be quickly implemented on any DC or AC low current line and are fully compatible with XDSL.
FeaturesDesigned to work with multiple digital networks, the easy-to-install surge protection devices provide much needed protection to electrical distribution switchboards from lightning strikes.
- Acti 9 iPRC
- Provides protection to both analogue and digital series-mounted telephone line d1.
- Fully compatible with XDSL (including ADSL).
- Imax. 18 kA.
- Uc max. = 185 V DC and 130 V AC, with Imax. 450 mA.
- Acti 9 iPRI 48 V
- Fully flexible, can be used on any DC or AC low current line: supply, analogue signals, binary state of the sensors, digital data and more.
- Ensures the protection of 4 lines with a common 0 V or 2 electrically independent lines.
- Imax. 10 kA.
- Uc max. = 53 V DC and 37 V AC with Imax. 300 mA.
Acti 9 iPRC
- Analogue or digital series-mounted telephone line d1 protection
- Compatible XDSL (including ADSL)
- Imax: 18 kA
- Uc: 185 V DC and 130 V AC, with Imax. 450 mA
Wonder how to prevent the destruction of sensitive devices in your home during a storm?
- Can be used on any DC or AC low current line: supply, analogue signals, binary state of the sensors, digital data, etc.
- Protection of 4 lines with a common 0 V or 2 electrically independent lines
- Imax: 10 kA
- Uc: 53 V DC and 37 V AC with Imax: 300 mA
To download this Application file click here
BenefitsExperience hassle-free installation on digital networks with our surge protection devices. Perfect for a wide range of electrical distribution switchboards, they will provide complete equipment protection from lightning strikes.
- Easy to install in a wide range of electrical distribution switchboards.
ApplicationsEnsure your digital network is fully protected from lightning strikes with the Telcon and IT surge protection devices. Designed with enhanced efficiency, safety and protection in mind, our surge protection devices will ensure that any digital network you are working with will be thoroughly protected from a range of surges caused by lightning strikes.
- Protection of equipment against surges of atmospheric origin due to lightning striking via telecommunication and digital networks or through sensor cables.
- Acti 9 iPRC
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy