Data Center Operation: IT Optimize
Reduce IT system energy usage through in-depth optimization of server utilization for increased data center performance
Gain insight into data center power consumption and server utilization to increase efficiency and decrease cost
FeaturesData Center Operation: IT Optimize increases utilization of infrastructure and IT assets through accurate, detailed power consumption profile of data centers, server by server and rack by rack. IT Optimize monitors IT asset utilization and power consumption to help reduce costs associated with over-provisioning, underutilization, and imbalanced power and cooling throughout the data center. Business critical analytics tie IT costs to business groups for chargeback, provide critical information for build vs. buy decisions and track capacity at the rack, row and room level. At the core of IT Optimize is the GenomeTM library, which continually discovers and monitors individual IT components and collects information to keep track of server specific information. The information forms the building blocks for understanding IT energy consumption and how it impacts the business.
- Auto-association - Increases accuracy and saves time by auto-associating discovered IT devices with the inventory, based on properties such as make, model and IP address.
- IT asset auto-discovery - Saves time and increases accuracy of your managed asset inventory.
- IT asset monitoring - Continual discovery and monitoring of IT components through standard protocols for accurate and current inventory management.
- KPI data - Key performance indicators on power cost, server utilization and retirement candidates, available in report and dashboard format.
- Top power consumers - Identifies servers with the highest average power usage, providing data center operators with a list of likely candidates for upgrades, load sharing or retirement.
- Underutilized servers - Provides a customizable list of underutilized servers, for identifying non-utilized and underutilized servers within the data center.
- IT power and server utilization monitoring - Determine the business usefulness for all IT assets helps eliminate underutilized servers and maximize IT capacity at the rack, row and room level.
- Server usage chargeback - Enables businesses to capture and assign IT costs to individual departments for accurate billing support down to the physical or virtual server level.
- Track underutilized servers - Reduce costs by eliminating unnecessary servers and maximize efficiency and rack capacity.
- Multi-user access - Enables several users to carry out work on the application simultaneously and merging changes from different users seamlessly.
- Password Security - User-selectable password with strong password rules and reset password mechanism.
- Read-only Access - Share access without risking unauthorized configuration changes.
- User roles - Enable location and feature-based access through multi-user login and individual levels of user roles.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy