Excellent resistance to industrial environments, for this range, enabling contactless detection of metal objects.
Caution: the presentation just hereafter is showing you a selection of the more popular proximity sensors:
- Inductive sensors: cylindrical design
- Inductive sensors: rectangular design
- accessories for mounting and fixing sensors
Add products to the basket and get:
- Your Bill of Materials (BOM list) in a CSV format (excel compatible) or an illustrated pdf file.
- A complete collection of the product data sheets assembled in pdf format for your technical files.
ApplicationsMachine manufacturers (all segments) and control system panel builders.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy