I Line II
Aluminium with Copper Contact Busway : 800A-5000AAluminium with Copper Contact Busway : 800A-5000A, Copper Busway : 630A-6300A
'Delivering power across 2.9M sq. Km'
FeaturesCopper (Copper busway)
630A – 6300A
- 99.97% purity of copper
- Silver plated copper in full length
- minimize surface oxygenation, assure low surface contact resistance and low voltage drop
Aluminum with copper contact (Copper Contact busway)
800A – 5000A
- Use silver-plated Bi-metal cladding on Aluminum conductor through high current and high pressure.
- Special process enabling molecular fusion of Copper and Aluminum through the use of very high pressure and temperature.
- All of connection zone are silver to silver.
- Conductors full-length insulated using Mylar film, class B, 130C
- Available polarities: 3L +PE, 3L +N+PE
- Maximum rated voltage: 1000 Volts
- Insulation voltage: 1000 Volts
- Integral Earth Bus : The earthing bus completely encloses the bus sandwich and rated at 50% capacity.
- Joint-Pak :Standard on I-LINE II system. It allows for quick removal of lengths from the busbar trunking runs for load shifting or maintenance.
- Single bolt connection makes installation faster
- Belleville washer provides equal pressure across the complete joint contact areato assure proper electrical contact
- Adjustable range: +/- 3mm
Degree of Protection : IP 40 – IP66
- A total coordinated, compact, simple and flexible power distribution system
- Safety of Life and property with reduced risk of exposure to electromagnetic fields.
- Fully recyclable and helps conserve natural resources
- Seismic compliance for projects under seismic conditions
- Transformer/ Switchboard connection
- Horizontal distribution, from the substation to the loads in workshop
- Vertical distribution, from the substation to the loads of each high rise floor
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy