Pelco’s Pressurized Spectra IV Series dome system provides ultimate protection of the camera optics and electronics from moisture, corrosive gases, and airborne contaminants. Domes are easily pressurized with dry nitrogen to 8 psig (55 kPa) before or after installation to stabilize the environment inside the system. Sensors strategically placed in the dome system send an “Alert” message when changes in internal pressure, temperature, or dew point are beyond factory-set acceptable limits. The sensors also allow for instant on-screen display of internal temperature, pressure, and dew point.
The lower dome features an innovative O-ring seal and a stainless steel V-band to create a reliable pressure seal. The V-band has a unique latching system with one captivated fastener making lower dome installation easy. Accessible on the lower dome trim ring are a Schrader valve for system purging and a pressure relief valve.
The Pressurized Spectra IV Series is supplied with a prewired cable with mating connector. The cable includes all wires for system functionality, including power, alarms, auxiliaries, coaxial video, UTP video, and serial control.
- Pressurized to 8 psig (55 kPa)
- Solid-State Sensors for Internal Temperature, Pressure, and Dew Point
- On-Demand Environmental Status Display for Internal Temperature, Pressure, and Dew Point
- On-Screen Alert Modes
- On-Screen Programmable Menus for Pan/Tilt, Camera, and Sensor Alert Settings
- Built-in Back Box Memory
- Integrated Passive UTP Circuit
- 2 Auxiliary Outputs and 7 Alarm Inputs
- Environmental Pendant Style Back Box
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Meets NEMA Type 6P and IP67 Standards