FeaturesSPECTRA HEAVY DUTY FOR VANDAL RESISTANT APPLICATIONS
Pelco’s Heavy-Duty Spectra IV is ideal for installations where structural integrity and resistance to vandalism are a priority. Dual wall construction, added thickness, and a geometric design enhance the overall durability of the enclosure. Three Heavy-Duty Spectra IV back box models are available. The in-ceiling model (BB4HD-F) has a reinforced mounting system for added security. The indoor pendant (BB4HD-PG) and environmental pendant (BB4HD-PG-E) models are strengthened by a thick shroud and dual wall construction, and meet NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards. The environmental pendant includes a heater and fan.
The Heavy-Duty Spectra IV has all the features of the Spectra IV SE dome system (built-in back box memory, two auxiliary outputs, seven alarm inputs, integrated passive UTP circuit) and is also compatible with all Spectra IV SE and Spectra IV dome drives. The lower dome features a clear or smoked 0.090-inch polycarbonate bubble. The trim ring is all aluminum construction with two barrel-type key locks to increase the tamper resistance of the unit. For installations that face the highest threat of vandalism, models are available with a protective cage (optional). The cage is designed to increase the protection of the unit’s bubble with minimal obstruction of the viewed scene. The camera automatically focuses through the cage’s bars at medium to high zoom settings, eliminating interference.
- Tough, Heavy-Duty Construction (tested to withstand 100 Joule)
- 0.090-Inch Injection Molded Polycarbonate bubble (clear or smoked)
- Trim Rings – Thick Aluminum Construction
- Protective Cage for Lower Dome (Optional)
- Built-in Back Box Memory
- 2 Auxiliary Outputs
- 7 Alarm Inputs
- Integrated Passive UTP Circuit
- Compatible with All Spectra IV SE and Spectra IV Dome Drives
- In-Ceiling and Pendant Models Available
- Indoor/Outdoor Applications
- Pendant Models Meet NEMA Type 4X and IP66 Standards
- Ability to Add IP Network Capability by Purchasing Optional TXB-IP Module
BenefitsHigh-Quality video in a vandal resistant enclosure.
- High crime areas