- SIGMA is available in two platforms: SIGMA LT and SIGMA 2.
- SIGMA LT is a cost effective load bank control system specifically designed for lower capacity resistive load banks giving best in class control flexibility and utilisation.
- SIGMA LT control types: digital toggle switches, hand-held.
- SIGMA 2 has increased control and functionality with enhanced test features, instrumentation and user benefits.
- SIGMA 2 control types: Decade switches, Intelligent hand-held terminal (IHT), PC basic, PC software, site load correction, mod bus communication protocol.
- Fast and accurate testing with maximum efficiency. SIGMA provides cost effective data acquisition, is accurate, automated and easy to use.
- No-need for any pre calculations.
- Multiple load banks of different capacities and combinations can be connected and controlled in one place.
- Automatic load control provides up to 16 timed load steps including manual override and cyclic testing.
- Construction and Engineering
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Military, Defense, Aerospace and Missile
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Power/Gas Transmission and Distribution