- Each load step is applied only when site load is continuously below that of a pre-set minimum load for a predetermined time. Load steps are released when site load increases above the present selected load step.
- Select a number of pre-set variables for the load application including: time delay before correction, maximum load increase, supply power factors and three
- phase correction.
- Maintains gen-set load levels to prevent wet stacking.
- High precision current transformers provide precise data into the SIGMA load bank.
- Pre-set a number of variables of how and when the load bank will apply and reject load.
- Configure load correction points locally at the load bank if required.
- The load bank can be controlled by the Hand-held or PC software for other load test requirements when site load correction is not in operation.
- Primarily used in locations where the main source of power is from a gen-set. Site load correction automatically applies load when it drops below a predetermined threshold thus maintaining optimum operating conditions on the gen-set.