Surge Arrester - Acti 9 Iprd
Part of 9 Series
Every equipment in the industry has varied threshold. To ensure only permissible current value flowing through it, Surge Arrester are introduced in the circuit. These are safety devices that ensure protection against over voltage. Schneider Electric has designed solution for all industrial equipment that can survive high stress values and energy capabilities.
With exclusive features, Acti 9 iPF & iPRD DIN rail type-2 Surge Protector Devices (SPDs) are definitely geared to absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- VISI-TRIP : detects faulty type-2 Surge Protector Devices (SPDs) outgoes quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Maximum discharge current: 8 to 65 kA.
- Surge Protector Device (SPD)/disconnector combinations certified for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 50 kA (IEC 61643-11+ A11, version 2007).
- Maximum continuous operating voltage, Uc = 340, 460 V.
- Suitable for any earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C and IT.
- Fixed or pluggable Surge Protector Device (SPD).
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products for assembly.
- Contacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information.
- For more information click here
If you like this product see also :
Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail system up to 63 A
Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB),
Acti 9 Vigi iC60 add-on RCD
Acti 9 iID DIN rail Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB)
The efficiency you deserve
Improved continuity of service and safety due to :
- certified coordination with disconnection circuit-breakers,
- the strength of the connections,
- remote monitoring of protection device state.
- Protection of electrical installations in all industrial and tertiary buildings against induced or conducted surges caused by indirect lightning strokes
- Applications in the residential sector, industrial and tertiary buildings.