FeaturesThe ID Series with Sarix Technology is a network indoor fixed dome camera designed with industry-leading image quality and high-performance processing power. Designed to install quickly, setup can be done easily and have varying features such as: Auto Back Focus, advanced low light performance, and interchangeable CS mount lenses for maximum versatility.
- 1.3 to 3.1 Megapixel Resolution (*SVGA resolution available)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720 (*higher res available)
- Optional CS Mount Lenses
- Auto Back Focus for High Precision Focusing
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression (*MPEG-4 available)
- Day/Night Capability (*some with color capability)
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), IEEE 802.3af or 24 VAC
- Video Setup Jack and Focus Button Accessible with Dome Closed
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Local Storage (Mini SD) for Alarm Capture
- Open IP Standards (*NOT for IDE10)
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously (*NOT for IDE10)
BenefitsHD Video at 30 images per Second, Analytics, Advanced Lowlight, Color Accuracy, Auto Back Focus, and Sophisticated Processing Power.
ApplicationsIdeal for indoor environments