More than 500,000 Blokset cubicles installed worldwide.
Manufactured by Schneider Electric or by one of our licensed partners.
• Power feeder up to 6300 A
• Motor control up to 250 kW
• Main busbar up to 7000 A
• Rated voltage up to 690 V
iPMCC by Blokset, the smart and advanced TVDA solutions
• Optimize motor performance, energy efficiency, and fault prevention
• Local/ remote real-time access, and automatic restarting
Compliance and certification
• Type tested as per IEC 61439-1 and -2
Protection and safety
• Isolated live parts up to IPxxD
• Thermal monitoring - Consult us
• Type 2 coordination
Internal arc protection
• Compliant as per IEC TR 61641 ed.3, up to 100 kA / 0.4 s
Reliability in harsh environments
• Protection degrees up to IP54
• SO2/H2S resistant versions
• 2G resistant versions
Optimized architecture and footprint
• Compatibility with medium voltage equipment and Canalis busways
• Rear/ front access, top/ bottom connection, double-front access
• Fixed, disconnectable, and withdrawable functional units
• Linergy horizontal and vertical busbars
Ecoreal XL software to engineer, configure, and quote Blokset switchboards
Blokset switchboard solutions contribute to:
- safety of persons, as well as reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation
- return on investment by helping make electrical networks reliable, while improving energy efficiency
Performance and intelligence for safety, reliability, and energy efficiency.
Worldwide services and localized support: training, maintenance, troubleshooting, etc.
Green PremiumTM equipment.
Low voltage switchboards for large industrial sites, commercial buildings, and infrastructure.
- Mining, Minerals, Metals & Cement industries
- Airport, railway, and subway infrastructure
- Oil & Gas, Chemicals industries
- Water & wastewater industry
- Energy production and distribution
- Commercial buildings
- Data centers infrastructure
- Healthcare infrastructure