With its large display, you can monitor all three phases and neutral at the same time. The anti-glare display features large 11 mm high characters and powerful backlighting for easy reading even in extreme lighting conditions and viewing angles.
The Power Meter Series 700 is available in three versions:
- PM700, basic version with THD and min/max readings
- PM700P, basic version plus two pulse outputs for energy metering
- PM710, basic version plus an RS 485 port for Modbus communication.
- Requires only 50 mm behind mounting surface
- Large back lit display with integrated bar charts
- Intuitive use
- reduce energy costs
- improve power quality
- improve continuity of service for optimal management of your electrical installation and a better productivity.
- Panel instrumentation.
- Sub-billing and cost allocation.
- Remote monitoring of an electrical installation.
- Harmonic monitoring (THD).