Digitize your power distribution
Making energy waste historyIn the land of pharaohs and pyramids, Carrefour Egypt is using EcoStruxure Facility Advisor analytics and services to turn something else into ancient history: energy waste.
• Gain visibility and insights that help to optimise energy consumption per load type
• Customise a solution to the unique specifications of each store
• Create performance benchmarks to drive savings across retail locations
• Secure a rapid return on investment with the ability to scale up as needed
• Pursue sustainability measures that minimise carbon emissions
Apps, Analytics and Services: EcoStruxure Facility Advisor
Edge Control: EcoStruxure Facility Expert
Connected Products: Power meters, modems and external GPRS antennae
• Performance reports and recommendations delivered by Schneider engineers
• Timely alarm notification and web portal for monitoring, analysis, and easy issue resolution
• Performance tracking across 19 stores to create benchmarks and deep analytics to locate energy saving opportunities
• Cloud-connected meters that track performance across assets to ensure optimal performance and uptime
The Results• Energy savings of 7%, thus reducing carbon footprint and reaching sustainability goals
• Rapid customisation across 19 stores in just 16 weeks
• ROI secured within two years and plans to scale the solution to every store in Egypt
• Enhanced operational efficiency and business continuity via timely alarm notifications and abnormal energy use detection
"Schneider Electric's expert team has been able to meet our expectations by listening to us and adapting their solutions to our stores' configurations".
Jean-Luc Graziato, Country Head for Carrefour Egypt at Majid Al Futtaim Retail
Learn more about our power solutions
Have a story worth sharing?