Creating a state-of-the-art hospital in a building not designed for that purpose is a bold idea. Grand Medica uses EcoStruxure™ for Healthcare solutions for a connected, integrated system offering complete visibility.
Grand Medica needed an integrated solution to address operations for their retrofitted facility. With EcoStruxure for Healthcare solutions, they gained operational efficiencies, while improving performance and patient satisfaction.
Digitise power distribution
Bring critical power distribution out of the dark and into a safer, more reliable, and efficient future.
• The project faced a tight 20-month deadline, which included design and construction.
• The building into which the facility was being constructed was not designed for healthcare and offered limited space.
• The solution needed to be flexible and scalable enough to adapt to various technologies as the facility grows.
Efficiency and Connectivity with EcoStruxure Edge Control: Ecostruxure building operation software Connected products: Smart-X controllers • EcoStuxure for Healthcare: An integrated and connected digital hospital architecture
• Real-time, IoT-enabled visibility into all engineering functions
• Installed by Comfort Laboratory, a certified EcoXpert™ partner
• Reduced electrical operational costs by 20%
• Reduced thermal energy consumption by nearly a third
• Optimised electrical distribution system for future upgrades
• $176,000 in CapEx savings due to product compatibility
There's power in peace of mind
"The life and health of our patients are directly related to the quality of our engineering systems. Having EcoStruxure behind us gives us peace of mind and a feeling of security."