Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) facilitates the effective management of a physical and virtual data centre. It allows the users a holistic analysis of data performance to optimize the use of power, tools, machinery, and space.
The reason why everyone needs a well functioning DCIM is to increase productivity rapidly and have a high level of uptime. Furthermore, a Data Center Infrastructure Management has a positive impact on managing power and energy consumption and also monitors the cooling effects. You can even integrate sensors with the DCIM software to keep an eye on humidity, temperature and airflow to plan potential savings.
● It offers ready access to reliable data for present and future actions. The data collected through cloud-based DCIM is easy to interpret.
● It reduces operational costs.
● With the application of analytics, it can also give personalized recommendations that help improve data centre performance.
● It offers predictive maintenance with the help of user data and environment data. This reduces the chances of human errors and also reduces labour costs.
● It gives a wide range of choices and control to the user for repair and maintenance.
● It is budget-friendly and easy to install and operate.
With Schneider Electric India range of cloud-based DCIM solutions, it is now easy to control data centre and remote locations while on the move with the help of a smartphone. They offer round the clock monitoring of data centres along with real-time notifications. Also, get a customized monthly report on practical device usage along with on-site support.