- Recognition EcoStruxure™ Building – Innovation at every level.
Schneider Electric is proud to again be ranked number 1 in the Navigant Research Leaderboard Report: Building Energy Management Systems.
- Smart Building Strategy New Verdantix Report
The new report by Verdantix positions EcoStruxure™ Building as the backbone of a smart building strategy that leverages the Internet of Things (IoT) to pave the way to improved building experiences with reduced costs and increased efficiency.Download now
Building Systems SolutionsSchneider Electric offers a wide range of flexible and scalable solutions - from room to cloud - for any size building.
Large enterprise building managementA single, integrated solution for your complex needs. Find out more
Small and Medium Building ManagementSolutions for buildings of a smaller footprint. Find Out More
Room control solutionsAward-winning technology for enhanced comfort and cost-effective environment control in any space Find out more
Data Center ManagementGet full visibility with comprehensive datacenter physical infrastructure management software. Find Out More
Why work with us?
Create a smart building
Use intelligence to achieve operational and energy efficiency.
Improve financial performance
Optimize your CapEx and OpEx budgets.
- 40% of the world’s energy is used in buildings.
- Over a building's lifetime, 75% of its costs go to maintenance and operating expenses.
- Only 20% of facility managers use 80% of their BMS’ available capabilities.
- 30% of energy used in buildings is wasted because of inefficient BMS.
- By 2020, there will be 30 billion devices connected via the Internet of Things.
- In developed economies, at least half of the buildings that will be in use in 2050 have already been built.
- The Edge, Amsterdam EcoStruxure™ Building in the world’s most sustainable and smart building
The Edge sets a global benchmark for the sustainable building environment while prioritizing the comfort and well-being of occupants. Discover how EcoStruxure Building is used to create an efficient, sustainable and smart building.
- A man. A contract. And a llama? The Butterfly Effect Stories
Discover how a facility manager in an ordinary office building, with a bit of foresight, sends a llama around the world – and makes a little girl extremely happy!
- Leading in the BEMS market
Schneider Electric tops the Navigant Research ranking of Building Energy Management System (BEMS) vendors with a track record of installations with major clients in multiple regions.Request a free copy of the Navigant Research Leaderboard Report
- Awards and recognition We are acclaimed by industry experts for achievements in building energy managementBuildings
Money Saving Products: EcoStruxure Building Expert
Product and Project of the Year: Denison University
Facility ExecutiveReady to save some money? Learn more about our award winning products.
2015 Facilities Executive Readers' Choice Awards: Energy Management
- EcoXpert™ Partner Program
Our mission is to ignite growth and enable success for our EcoXpert partners. Together we deliver best-in-class services and solutions to our customers.Discover EcoXpert