Senior Test Leader
Senior Verification Engineer (8-12 years)
This Candidate will be responsible to Lead verification, Testing design, planning, automating and executing tests to deliver a product of the highest quality for connected products. This role will be part of a global team based in Bangalore.
- Review the user requirements, use cases, system and product specifications to fully understand the project details
- Plan and develop a complete test strategy for product verification.
- Plan and develop test cases to ensure the development implementation meets the requirements
- Use existing tools and techniques to design, develop, revise and execute automated and manual tests based on test cases
- Perform integration, new feature & regression testing
- Coordinate certification activities as needed based on release content
- Extend the existing test automation infrastructure to optimize testing
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
- Work with the Continuous Engineer as necessary to reproduce customer issues to help identify root cause
- Report test progress & coverage
- Minimum (3) years’ experience in Leading product verification activities within an R&D Environment
- Minimum (5) years’ experience in Product test, specifically within an R&D Environment
- Minimum (5) years’ experience performing testing of products and systems comprised of hardware, firmware and software
- Minimum (3) years of solid experience with automation (scripting languages – such as Python, and/or automation tools, such as Selenium, NI TestStand)
- Experience in functional verification of devices using various communication protocols, including Modbus/TCP, Zigbee, and BLE (Nice to have).
- Experience being in a test lead position with go/no go responsibilities for releases
- Experience with scheduling and task estimation for a Product release
- Experience with coordinating certification activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid troubleshooting experience that help identify root cause of Product issues
- Demonstrated experience with issue tracking, configuration management, testing methodologies including Regression, Functional, Performance, Black box, White box, Integration, etc.
- Ability to manage the traceability between the test plan, test cases, automation sequences and the requirements using existing tools
- Experience in international and/or multi-site project development
- Awareness of agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering and/or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering equivalent experience
- Verification and/or Verification-related Tool Certifications (ISTQB, QAI, NI, etc.)
- Development experience is Plus