Supply Chain Planning Management / Plant
Implement Logistic and Supply Chain policy, his main orientations and his key methods on Unit. Manage MPS (Master Production Schedule), develop the trade principles (on upstream and downstream flows), improve logistic performances, competencies, tools and organization.
1. Check the implementation of the Supply Chain policy through conduction of major actions plans.
2. Check the implementation of Supply Chain (logistic) principles in the offer process.
3. Check all stages of the procurement process until final product delivery to customers while managing a Logistic team.
4. Manage external and internal resources to meet the customer's order in term of leadtime, quantity, others…
5. Check and Control the production process of an industrial entity that runs several assembling lines with lots of variations. Conduct major transverse actions plans.
6. Set up the major MPS (Master Production Schedule) by an analyse of forecasts and realizations. Estimate the needed resources.
7. Respect targeted cover rates in managing the stock parameters.
8. Anticipate stops and starts of ranges of products as well as the obsolete components.
Manage Procurement, Planning, Warehousing, Inventory, and Logistics for ETO and MTO environments
1. Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical engineering with PG in material management.
2. 10 -12 years engineering graduates with experience in SCM
3. 3yrs managerial experience in engineering / electricity industry.
4. Manufacturing process flow of electrical industry: Relevant market knowledge
5. Basic computing knowledge is a must
6. Basic Knowledge of demand planning, vendor management and evaluation, warehousing, transportation and resource management.
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills
8. Strong interpersonal and management skills