- Prisma iPM: kit solutions for tested and IEC 61439-1&2 compliant low voltage electrical distribution switchboards (certified by CCC and ASEFA laboratories)
- Prisma iPM system L: solutions for wall-mounted enclosures for electrical switchboards up to 630A, Icw 25kA rms/1s
- Prisma iPM system M: solutions for floor standing cubicles for electrical switchboards up to 4000A, Icw 100kA rms/1s
- Technical data:
- Metal enclosures: steel metal sheet with electrophoresis treatment + hot-polymerised polyester epoxy powder
- Color RAL 7047 (enclosure) and RAL 9002 (functional unit)
- Degree of protection IP30 to IP54
- Degree of protection against mechanical impacts IK07 to IK10
- Dimensions Prisma iPM System L
- height: 300 mm, 500 mm, 700 mm, 900 mm, 1100 mm, 1300 mm, 1650 mm, 1850 mm
- width: 300 mm, 600 mm
- depth: 235 mm, 305 mm
- Dimensions Prisma iPM System M
- height: 2000 mm
- width: 300 mm, 400 mm, 600 mm, 800 mm
- depth: 400 mm, 600 mm, 800 mm, 1000 mm
- Prisma iPM contributes to optimum safety of persons as well as to high reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation.
- All components (switchgears, busbars, distribution blocks, prefabricated connections, etc.) are rated and coordinated for joint operation.
- All the most demanding switchboard configurations have been tested and are IEC standard compliant.
- Prisma iPM allows production of optimised, safe and simple switchboards to exactly meet your needs.
- Prisma iPM can be upgraded easily at any time without its original performance being affected, thanks to prefabricated and modular design.
- Reduce significantly machines and tools investments
- Offer a greater reliability of safety
- Optimize time production and flexibility
- Easy to store and handle
- Architecture allowing to respect and modify easily customer requirements
- Design guarantee by Schneider-Electric
- Facilitating installation upgrades
Main and secondary low voltage distribution and control switchboards for commercial and industrial buildings